Saturday, July 6, 2013

That WELL Within

Deep within me is a WELL:
   A well full of pain
Through buckets of eyes
     mine self tries
To fetch and throw out
Day after day
Again and again
  what you know as tears
    The water full of pain

So the buckets have turned rusty
     The voice a lil husky
The expression of smile on me:
    it's still there
But   for   the   feeling
  which is nowhere

These   are'nt   enough
enough are'nt my words
Tried sharing with hills
   whispered to water
Expressed myself pulling the throttle
  Don't want to open a bottle

I've started shouting on wall
Though am not on a call
   hollow and alone
I talk to my phone

Looking for a way
 with the 'WELL' emptied
I want to stay
Happily some days do pass
  before I have that FALL
Wanna  get   rid   of   this   soon
  for upon me it'll take its toll

No comments:

Post a Comment