Saturday, July 6, 2013

Through The Eyes Of A Blind

Lost in the crowd
  am left behind
Yeah am blind
The day doe'snt bring light to me
   everything's black
There ain't a color for me

With the stick in hand
I   walk   into   the   city
  Voices turning slow
  laughter losing flow
Tell am being looked at with pity
In around the city
I endorse the brand pity

Each step I take
 is a giant leap
For may end into a gorge so deep
 May force some press beep
It seems I walk in senses
 but ask the darkness
I walk as if in sleep

Within the world
There's a farm of my own
Where seeds of love
   I have sown
Neither by looks
Nor by what they wear
 The way they care
 Their words that I hear
The time they spend
The patience at their end
It's by the Lord that I swear
To me they are dear

No comments:

Post a Comment