Sunday, May 5, 2013

Vengeance- The only way out


I have been living in a kingdom
     widou the emperor
You are the one
     to be blamed for terror
Never felt perfection
     only experienced  error
Intentionally for me
     you initiated the  'emotional flood'
and you say,
     we are related through blood!


I'm away from my place
but that SOMEDAY will come
     when I'll be back
Remember, you won't be spared
     coz I'll attack!
you'll run for the breathing space
     for am gonna set your in and out ablaze


I have been the PRINCE
     who shouldered the pressure to perform
On my own have I faced
     every approaching storm
There's a thing in me
     they call 'never say die'
so each time I have a fall
     on the floor I don't lie
I   pick   myself    up
and as always
     I'm ready to fly!!

-bahman

No comments:

Post a Comment