Friday, May 17, 2013

Rosy Geek

Amongst  the  girl  geeks
     I look for the one
 with   the   rosy   cheeks!

Your   captivating   eyes
   make me have sighs
The    specs    you    wear
   they act as a shield
to    the    cupid    vibes
     your eyes yield!

Wearing  that  top  with  zebra  stripes
   you look like those cute types
You are the reason that am always keen
      to hang out with buddies
            near the Canteen!

If    the   sea   was   the   word   I   had   to   define
   would have pointed to your eyes full of shine
The   more   I    peep
  the more I go deep
Like the never ending elevation
       of a hill so steep

Neither   i    stalk
  Nor i try to talk
Coz   am   afraid that
   I may end up
as a laughing stock
So  i  conclude  by   saying
  that this is my creation
      dedicated   to   you
         the inspiration
It's  a  pleasure  to
  share  the  bus with you
till the metro station!
-Bahman

No comments:

Post a Comment