Friday, February 22, 2013

Hostel Diaries 1

Life comes with ups and downs,
Sometimes with the enthusiastic YOs
and sometimes with the moanful NOs...

But that "NO" from your side,
Has ripped off my very inside.
Come swords and may come the knife
It's easier to bear 'em
But for this life..

With promises to keep and scars to hide,
With the love in my heart and
the pain by my side,
i walk with my buddies
with a smile so wide....

You are not the one whom I blame,
Defeats stand for my name
This heartbreak may be just another stone
in my life's lane
but yeah,
It does pain....

Thanks to you,
i laugh more
i shout more
more than i have ever
just 2 hide the impact
That will remain forever......

1 comment:

  1. We are urgently looking for kidney donors for $500,000.00usd at global hospitals group India interested donors should email us for more information :onlinecareunit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete